We’ll Help You Establish A Special Needs Trust

Planning For Children And Adults With Disabilities

special needs trust lawyerIf you have a family member with a disability such as a child, a sibling or a parent, you want to ensure that he or she will always be taken care of. While you may currently provide love, care and support, what will happen if you are no longer around? Who will take care of your loved one if you die or become incapacitated? How can you make sure your family member maintains eligibility for government benefits if he or she receives a monetary settlement or inheritance?

These are all important questions. At The Elder & Disability Advocacy Firm of Christine A. Alsop, LLC, we can help you find the answers. Many individuals throughout Missouri and Illinois have turned to our law firm for help preparing special needs trusts. A special needs trust is an estate planning instrument that allows people with disabilities to maintain government benefits such as Medicaid, even if they inherit money.

When You Need To Protect The Disability Benefits Of Your Loved One

Every individual and family faces different challenges when planning for the future of their loved ones with special needs. From simple to complex issues, our firm will take the time to get to know you and your specific goals for the care of your family member. Special needs trusts are not one size fits all, and you should be wary of any law firm that tries to use a standardized plan to address your unique issues.

Our lawyers will take a thoughtful approach when making legal recommendations for you and will ensure that you understand all available options before proceeding. As your legal counsel, we will take the guesswork out of planning for a family member who has special needs. Once we have identified your goals, we can create and complete the trust efficiently, so you can get back to enjoying life, knowing that your child, parent or other family member is protected.

Contact Our Special Needs Planning Attorneys In St. Louis, Missouri

If you have a disabled family member, you have unique estate planning needs. When you’re ready to contact our special needs trusts lawyers to discuss your specific concerns, send us an email or call us at 314-644-3200.

In the maze of confusion, there is a solution.