About The Elder & Disability Advocacy Firm of Christine A. Alsop
Our office is as warm as our chocolate chip cookies.
In addition to providing the finest in professional, timely and quality legal services, we make it our priority to ensure that our clients feel as comfortable and at-home as possible, so we bake fresh, warm chocolate chip cookies daily in our kitchen and provide complimentary car service to and from our office for those who do not have transportation. We host fun client events and bring everyone together to socialize and share stories. Many of our clients even request that our honorary therapy dogs sit with them during their meetings to keep them calm and bring them comfort while they discuss their issues. We believe that it’s the little things that make a big difference for our clients who are going through some of the most difficult and trying times in their lives.
When clients walk through our door, not only will they be treated with care and kindness, but they will also be provided with razor sharp legal services and expertise. Our client-centered approach is multi-faceted:
- A dedicated legal focus: Our law firm practices only in estate law, elder law, long-term care planning and disability planning. Due to the niche areas that we focus on, our firm is extremely well-versed in all relevant laws. Based on our in-depth knowledge, we are able to present clients with a wide-range of legal solutions based on their specific familial, health and financial situations.
- Helping you understand the law: Christine prides herself on making sure that clients understand all of the laws that will affect their families. If you walk out of the office confused or do not feel that you received helpful information, she has not done her job. Her decades of legal experience and genuine ability to relate to clients makes it easy for her to simply complex issues and provide her clients with constructive perspective.
- You will work directly with our attorney: Many people choose an attorney based upon his or her perceived skills or reputation. The client can become disappointed to learn that the lawyer has given his or her case to an associate or paralegal and maintains little, if any, involvement in the matter. You deserve better treatment than that and, at our law firm, you will receive it. Christine personally works on all of the cases for which she is hired.
- Responsive client service: In many cases, clients’ legal questions cannot wait. They need to make important decisions based on the advice of their attorney. They also need peace of mind sooner rather than later. When you work with us, Christine is always happy to take your phone calls or in-office visits. If she is not immediately available, she is prompt to respond.
- Supportive client service: Legal issues affecting your future and that of your loved ones can be very emotional. Our legal team understands the sensitive nature of your matter. We approach each client with the compassion, dignity and respect that he or she deserves.
- Providing peace of mind: We understand that no one really enjoys addressing legal issues. The process can seem intimidating, scary and confusing. When you work with our law firm, we will take that pressure off of your shoulders. We will handle all of the legal details so you can relax, knowing your family will be taken care of and protected.
Contact The Elder & Disability Advocacy Firm of Christine A. Alsop, LLC
To discuss your concerns, call us at 314-644-3200 or contact us online. We understand the law and know how to apply it effectively. We will work together to find solutions that meet your specific needs.
In the maze of confusion, there IS a solution.